I am a pantyhose loving fetish sissy and love to play with myself ....main ingredients are, feminization, pantyhose....sissypictures on the net!:-)
I just love to sissify myself completely and be happy in my own little world of kink & fetish;-)
Locking up my clitty and swim deeper and deeper into my world of feminization
Here some pics of me in my beautiful shiny tights.....this is what is keeping me happy:-)
| oops.first upskirt already |
curling up on the sofa
showing my shiny nylon toes!!!
mmmm these tights make me sooo wet and sissy!!
I can feel my sissycream already;-)
And finally, a video of me in my shiniest tights
Looking forward to your comments, what do you think, should a continu blogging about my life as a sissy?
Hi Sissy I could watch you play in you tights all day PLEASE post more could you get better lighting so we can see your sissy tights better?
ReplyDeleteSamantha
XXXXXXXXXXXXx
Hi sammi! You sweet tightssissy!
ReplyDeleteThank you for your comment and yes, i will use better light next time. So you can see how extremely shiny these tights are! Its like diamonds on your legs...soo wonderful, so sissy!